Fix McAfee Errors-How To Fix McAfee Antivirus Installation Error
For help and assistance to put in and activate McAfee, or to repair any McAfee errors, please visit www.mcafee.com/activate
McAfee Antivirus Installation Error
When you attempt to download and install McAfee, particularly LiveSafe, Total Protection, or one among our other Windows security products of McAfee, the installation fails with the subsequent error message
“Unable to continue Installation”
Causes of McAfee Antivirus Installation Error:
- Firstly If McAfee Activation code is incorrect.
- Secondly, if you have a Poor/slow or no internet connection.
- Apart From This, You Already have another version of McAfee antivirus software.
- Vague cookies and browsing data.
- Incorrect McAfee Account log in details.
- Lastly, Incompatible security software package is installed.
Steps to simply Fix McAfee Error
However, before you begin to follow methods or troubleshooting steps to repair McAfee antivirus installation error, confirm you've got continues internet reference to strong signal strength. Also, check whether your system is compatible with the software specification or not. pack up some space from your PC not only consistent with the safety but also software’s requirement. After taking all the measures, you'll perform any basic or compound step to repair this error.
Alternatively, click on the beginning icon or Windows icon and sort run. within the Run dialogue box, type appwiz.cpl and click on on OK. you'll have an inventory of programs installed on your PC; find any file/program from McAfee package and prefer to uninstall the software.
- Firstly, Open your Internet Web browser and search for download of Pre-install tool.
- Secondly, Download and save the file at any temporary location such as desktop.
- Particularly, double-click on the pre-install tool file extension
- Read and mark or click on OK to step ahead particularly.
- Lastly, After the tool is installed completely, restart your PC.
- Firstly, you need to command as Administrator·Click on Windows icon and type cmd.exe in the search icon appeared at the bottom·Hover over the icon, click right and from the menu displayed, choose Run as administrator option
- Secondly, you have to shut the command prompt and press CTRL+ALT+ DEL Key altogether.
- Lastly, click on Log out or sign out to safely to exit from your Windows account and perform all steps manually.
How To Fix McAfee Antivirus Error 12002
McAfee Error 12002
Causes of Error 12002
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of McAfee Antivirus software.
- Corruption in Windows registry from a recent McAfee Antivirus-related software change (install or uninstall).
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or McAfee Antivirus-related program files.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted McAfee Antivirus-related files.
Procedure to Fix McAfee Antivirus Error 12002
- Firstly, repairs the Windows registry entries which are associated with the error 12002.
- Then, Perform a complete Malware scan of your device.
- Now, All the junk files in the computer need to be cleaned up which includes temporary files.
- After that, Use the “Disk Cleanup” to perform the action.
- Then, Update or install the drivers on your device.
- Now, Undo all of the changes that made in the system by using Windows System Restore options.
- Remove all the components of McAfee antivirus through MCPR tool after the successful uninstallation of the software.
- Outline any of the missing components of McAfee antivirus with Windows System file checker.
- Then, click on the (“sfc /scan now”)option to scan the Windows.
- All available Windows Updates then make sure that you installed on the system
- Then, Reinstall the McAfee Antivirus latest version on your device.
How to Fix McAfee Antivirus Error 1920
McAfee Error 1920
- Error 1920 service McAfee Framework failed to start to verify that you have.
- McAfee Virus Scan Enterprise 8.8 install error 1920.
- The error 1923 service McAfee task manager could not be installed.
- Error 1920 service McAfee task manager failed to start.
- Error 1920 McAfee framework service failed to start.
Causes of Error 1920
- Malicious download or incomplete installation of McAfee antivirus software. Replace corruption in the Windows registry (installed or uninstalled) from recent McAfee antivirus-related software.
- Windows system files or McAfee antivirus-related program files have been corrupted due to virus or malware transit.
- Other programs deleted McAfee antivirus-related files maliciously or by mistake.
Steps to easily fix McAfee Antivirus Error 1920:
Method 1 – Install and Run McAfee Virtual Technician Tool.
- First, visit www.McAfee.com/ActivateCard and search for Troubleshoot and Repair option.
- Click on “Download” button to start the downloading setup.
- Once the downloading is complete run the setup by double clicking on the file “mvt.exe” in your downloads folder in PC.
- Now, click “Yes” to allow the program to make changes in your system.
- Then, follow the on screen instructions.
- Scanning will start automatically once the installation is complete.
- Now, click on “OK” button.
- Click on “Autofix” and follow the instructions given on screen.
- If McAfee Virtual Technician does not detect any problems then restart your PC and try again to install the updates.
Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall McAfee
- Click on the ‘Start’ and then open “Control Panel” in your PC.
- After opening “Control Panel” select the view to be ‘Category View’.
- Now, select McAfee program under the ‘Program’ menu to uninstall the program.
- Right click on the McAfee software and then click on ‘Uninstall’.
- After that, click on ‘Yes’ when the confirmation box prompted on your screen.
- Once your system has completely uninstalled the McAfee product then try reinstalling it. For this close all the other running applications . Also check for your system updates.
Now follow the given instructions to reinstall the McAfee product:
- Open your internet web browser and navigate for McAfee.com/Activate Card.
- Now, Log in to your McAfee account using your login credentials.
- Then, select and download the latest version of the McAfee software.
- Once the downloading is completed, go to the download folder and double click on the downloaded icon to run the installation.
- 5.Process for the on screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the setup has completed installing the McAfee software, open the software and choose your language and country.
- Finally, enter the ‘Activation Code’ to successfully activate the McAfee Antivirus.